Friday, September 16, 2005

What's up with that?

Don't think I haven't noticed that for a blog that's supposed to celebrate life, I sure mention death a lot. Guess it's just where I am right now. The weird thing is that I tend to be one of those shiny happy people Michael and Kate sing about, but if you didn't already know me, you'd never guess it from reading my blog. Ohhh, well. It'll come -- you'll see.

I'm working crazy hours helping a friend with a deadline at work, and then getting ready for a 10 day trip to Denver. Still need to do laundry (one of my least favorite and most avoided tasks) and coordinate a bunch of things before I go. It'll all come together, but I may not get as much sleep as I'd like...

Gotta give props to be new pals, Jenny and Sizzle. I feel so honored to be on your link lists and promise that as soon as I figure out how the hell to make one of my own, you'll be right up top! I'll even link to your blogs when I mention you... Such lofty intentions, huh?

Okay and I thought I was done, but I just saw the most hilarious thing! Adam Sandler's on the Tonight Show and offered to make out with the highest bidder for 10 seconds to raise money for the Red Cross. After several bids, he got $250 from a woman who proceeded to come down to the stage, plop down on the couch, and receive one of the most acrobatic PG-rated kisses/embraces/romps I've seen in a while! They ended up laughing hysterically in a heap on the floor. Fun, fun! I think my couch would like to get in on a little of that action... Me too!