Sunday, March 05, 2006

Always lookin’

I made a trip to Home Depot recently and as I was entering the store I realized I'd caught the attention of a very tall, very handsome black man. He was heading into the store too, holding the hand of a beautiful little girl. As we approached each other and the entrance to the store, his gaze became so deliberate I found myself blushing. Apparently the little girl noticed too... Trying to get his attention and realizing it wasn't going to happen, she turned to see what he was looking at. Suddenly she gasped and her face lit up as she exclaimed, “She looks like Mommy!”

That sure got his attention! I was amused, but didn't stick around to see what happened next. I wish I'd been quick enough to make a clever comment, or at least check his ring finger. (Not that that ever means much, but I'm still curious.)

Ahhh, men... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home