Wednesday, April 02, 2008

So, this whole Living Out Loud thing...

It's not something new to me. It's actually a concept I embraced years ago and have been talking about off and on ever since. It seems easy and obvious -- I mean, why NOT step up and live for my best good? But sometimes that requires work -- well, effort -- and I'm not always in the mood for that. So I meander through life, having a generally good ol' time, and then it hits me: I want more.

More happiness. More fulfillment. More energy. More connectedness. More... Well, just more. And it's not a greedy, gimme-kind of more. It's like a higher level resonance. Like living closer to my potential on all levels. It's big picture.

I've been giving it some thought, and am setting my sites on the horizon and asking, "What kind of life do I want for myself?" (I have some ideas on this, which I'll expand on down the road.)

For now, I'll just relax, exhale, and focus on the basics:
- Eat well
- Stay hydrated
- Be more active
- Get enough sleep
- Laugh
- Love
- Pursue happiness

I'm feeling better already!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrots, Anyone? said...

I love this, Aim - you have a great outlook on life. Infectious!

April 2, 2008 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

Thanks, Cyn. Truth is, I have to read my own advice sometimes...

April 3, 2008 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger susan karim said...

hi-lo aimee,

i think you and i are very much on the same page regarding this "living out loud" - so consider me right by your side as a mutual support system in this.....and as we discussed before i really do feel something great for us just on the horizon.....
yippee to your wisdom, wit, and sunny outlook!!!
hurgs,
sooz

April 13, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home