I recently discovered Pepperidge Farm’s whole grain cinnamon raisin bread, and ohhhhh-my-god, is it good! I toast it, add a bit of butter, and sprinkle more cinnamon on top...
’Cause you can never have too much of a good thing!
I'm going to share with you something even better: Daily Bread in Coolidge Corner has THE. MOST. FANTASTIC. CINNAMON BREAD. EVER. EVER. EVER. They'll slice it fresh for you, and even though I don't usually like untoasted bread, I could eat the whole loaf of this goodness. I promise you will thank me forever for this. :)
Awwww, I wish I could try this. Unfortunately, The Daily Bread closed a couple years ago. Now there's a big ol' Quizno's in its place. Guess we'll have to start a quest for a replacement MFCBEEE. Are you with me?!
2 Comments:
I'm going to share with you something even better: Daily Bread in Coolidge Corner has THE. MOST. FANTASTIC. CINNAMON BREAD. EVER. EVER. EVER. They'll slice it fresh for you, and even though I don't usually like untoasted bread, I could eat the whole loaf of this goodness. I promise you will thank me forever for this. :)
Awwww, I wish I could try this. Unfortunately, The Daily Bread closed a couple years ago. Now there's a big ol' Quizno's in its place. Guess we'll have to start a quest for a replacement MFCBEEE. Are you with me?!
Post a Comment
<< Home