Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dating younger men

I just learned that the youngest men I should date are half my age, plus 7... 26.5, huh? That's thought-provoking. Can't say that it necessarily strikes me as something I'd pursue, but it also never hurts to be aware of what's *appropriate.*

Having said that, I've actually been less concerned with what's appropriate, and more aware of what works for ME. So should a hot young thing arrive on the scene, I'll be sure to let you know. Eventually... ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger susan karim said...

is that age thang a cosmo tip?

April 16, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, I cannot imagine dating someone who's 25. Then again, I never imagined dating someone in his 60's either. My age-appropriate filter is horribly skewed. lol

April 16, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

Sounds a lot like a Cosmo tip, doesn't it? I found it on a blog I read sometimes.

I was stunned to think that someone so young would be an option. 32 is about the youngest my head will allow. But I suppose it depends on the guy... Never say never, right?

April 18, 2008 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger susan karim said...

yeah - never say never i suppose cuz you may end up chokin' on those words...but i'm definitely with the 2 of you as far as age is concerned...i can't imagine finding the young'uns attractive as date mates cuz even older men act like little boys - so why push it!....there're always exceptions to every rule, but i want maturity in my relationships - and that usually comes with age.

April 18, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home