I went shopping!
To encourage more active, outside participation (ie. walks), I decided to buy myself an iPod Shuffle. Little. Cute. Silver.I have an iPod, but I find that it's just that little bit too heavy -- I either have to hold it throughout my walk, or clip it to my pants and continuously tug them up. For someone who looks for just about any excuse to not exercise, I figured it was $50 well spent.
Now I can just clip and go. Reservoir, here I come!


3 Comments:
awesome!! I love my iPod shuffle! You're right - it's just the right size. You don't even know you're wearing it!
Yay! I should get one of those too. I've heard they're the best for walking, etc. Good for you! Positive steps forward! :)
amen sista!
i want to join you at that reservoir for one of our group outings!
Post a Comment
<< Home